Ir al contenido principal

TV Shows and Series

 Every now and then I change my favourite series -is like with the songs- the last before the current, was “Atypical” one of the best series that I´ve ever watch on Netflix. I loved this series because it has comic moments and others very emotional and it could keep my attention for many hours as well as my actual favourite series, “Bizim Hikaye” or “Our Story” in English. This is a Turkish series of 2018 that transmitted this year in a national channel (CHV) at 1a.m.! Too late! So, with my mom looked for Facebook pages the complete series, until we find optimovision.tv in which can find many others soap operas. Well, we didn’t take too long to finish it, although have 178 episodes. This is my favourite series because it shows the true love of family, everyday situations of a big family and the effort made by the oldest of six siblings to move them forward and stay together. Also, it’s very funny with intense and sad moments, a little bit of everything, and has a very good musical production.
 

As you can see, I enjoy the most the soap operas and dramatical series. Since I was a child, I enjoyed watch TV with my mom even with the neighbour next to a glass of coke. Now, I would like “The Crown”, it sounds interesting, but I don’t think my mom will like it…

Comentarios

  1. I think "Atypical" is one of the best series on Netflix, in fact it is one of those series that everyone should see.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The Crown is so gooooooood, I love it. But, be careful, at the end, you will hate the british monarchy. Long live to Diana :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. OMG, with my mother we also watch "Bizim Hikaye", we love it, "The crown" is also interesting, I hope to see it soon.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I see "The Crown" is good, you should see it. No spoilers but is entertained if you like global history.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The Turkish series are interesting and goods to watch in family, my favorite is Fatmagul

    ResponderBorrar
  6. my sister always watch Bizim Hikaye, she's really fan. Personally i'm not a drama person but it's a good show i think :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I also want to see "The Crown", it must be so good!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. My mom also like this show! hahaha and I also want to see The Crown, I'm waiting for vacations to see it.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. "The Crown" is amazing and I will see "Atypical" very soon, the series produced by netflix are very good.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer plans

My summer plans this season are very difficult… the coronavirus pandemic will still present maybe until when… which prevents any things or possible family trips. The last summer, whit my family, we had planned save money during the year and for Christmas gift us a travel outside Chile, but it wasn't possible ☹ So now, our plans, if my father have vacations, are to visit my uncle in “Las Pataguas Cerro” and go to the municipal pool from time to time, perhaps enjoy the traditional local festivities. If possible, I would like to visit the south of Chile with my boyfriend, know the chocolatiers (for me) and breweries (for him) of Valdivia, tour the natural reserves and to enjoy the natural and historical attractions that the area offers. I hope to go as far as possible. Unfortunately, I will continue working at the pizzeria in the weekends, so I will ask for a vacation to carry out my plans. Otherwise, If I renounce before February, I will have this month free to relax, to meet ag

A country I’d like to visit

     Since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of knowing Chile from north to south, but if ask me about other countries, one that always called my attention has been Haiti, since always it has talked about their crisis and problems since the 2010 earthquake, but not about their history or its landscapes and monuments. This was the first independent country of Latin America, although at a very high cost with France, today, impoverished by so many political and economic crises and natural disasters. Even if is a poor country and with a discontent society because inequality and corruption, owns natural and historical resources, like Bassin Bleu, Citadel of Laferrière, Île de la Tortue, among others that I’d love to visit.      I think I could live there for a few months to study its history and the perceptions of its inhabitants. Also, I’d like to do volunteer works, help as many children and families as possible.      I hope to visit Haiti in a few more years.