Ir al contenido principal

Summer plans


My summer plans this season are very difficult… the coronavirus pandemic will still present maybe until when… which prevents any things or possible family trips. The last summer, whit my family, we had planned save money during the year and for Christmas gift us a travel outside Chile, but it wasn't possible So now, our plans, if my father have vacations, are to visit my uncle in “Las Pataguas Cerro” and go to the municipal pool from time to time, perhaps enjoy the traditional local festivities.

If possible, I would like to visit the south of Chile with my boyfriend, know the chocolatiers (for me) and breweries (for him) of Valdivia, tour the natural reserves and to enjoy the natural and historical attractions that the area offers. I hope to go as far as possible.

Unfortunately, I will continue working at the pizzeria in the weekends, so I will ask for a vacation to carry out my plans. Otherwise, If I renounce before February, I will have this month free to relax, to meet again with some friends and travel with my family and with my boyfriend (If my parents give me permission). I also plan to exercise at least twice a week and being part of my brother's workout and support him in his project to open a soccer school.

Well, my plans are not very well planned…

And yours?

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can travel the south with your boyfriend, and that you can carry out your plan despite your work.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The pandemic has ruined the vacations for many people if you have the opportunity to trip, you should renounce to the job, and enjoy the south.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It sounds like a lot of fun to travel south with your boyfriend, hopefully they can make it. Good luck with your work and your brother's project!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. We all are ruined by this virus :c, anyway I hope you can travel to Valdivia and train with your brother, and that every ride is incredible and fun

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I hope you can make the trip out of chile with your family very soon! And that in spite of everything, you have a great time this summer<3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It will be a different vacation this time, I hope you can make all your plans and have that month to rest.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. That's grat!!! I would also like to visit the south of Chile with my girlfriend. Kind regards

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi there! I would love to visit Valdivia too, I hope you can make it

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I'm from Valdivia and I really hope you can visit the city, I recommend you to go to "La última frontera", is a cafe and it has really good food

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

TV Shows and Series

  Every now and then I change my favourite series -is like with the songs- the last before the current, was “Atypical” one of the best series that I´ve ever watch on Netflix. I loved this series because it has comic moments and others very emotional and it could keep my attention for many hours as well as my actual favourite series, “Bizim Hikaye” or “Our Story” in English. This is a Turkish series of 2018 that transmitted this year in a national channel (CHV) at 1a.m.! Too late! So, with my mom looked for Facebook pages the complete series, until we find optimovision.tv in which can find many others soap operas. Well, we didn’t take too long to finish it, although have 178 episodes. This is my favourite series because it shows the true love of family, everyday situations of a big family and the effort made by the oldest of six siblings to move them forward and stay together. Also, it’s very funny with intense and sad moments, a little bit of everything, and has a very good musical pr

A country I’d like to visit

     Since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of knowing Chile from north to south, but if ask me about other countries, one that always called my attention has been Haiti, since always it has talked about their crisis and problems since the 2010 earthquake, but not about their history or its landscapes and monuments. This was the first independent country of Latin America, although at a very high cost with France, today, impoverished by so many political and economic crises and natural disasters. Even if is a poor country and with a discontent society because inequality and corruption, owns natural and historical resources, like Bassin Bleu, Citadel of Laferrière, Île de la Tortue, among others that I’d love to visit.      I think I could live there for a few months to study its history and the perceptions of its inhabitants. Also, I’d like to do volunteer works, help as many children and families as possible.      I hope to visit Haiti in a few more years.